Recently, the exchange rate for Google Play gift cards in Nigeria has been a popular topic of discussion. Amazingly, it is one of the best gift cards with the highest resale value right now. It is logical that the question “How Much is a $100 Google Play Gift Card in Naira?” is trending.
Google Play gift cards are produced mainly to serve as a payment method to purchase media items on Play Store. They are also easy to purchase and can be delivered to you via email or shipping.
In Nigeria, it is ideal to sell your gift card for Naira. So, if you own a Google Play gift card, the following action is to get the right platform to trade.
In this article, I will reveal the amount you can get in exchange for your $100 Google Play card and how you can sell it.
How Much is a $100 Google Play Gift Card?
The exchange rate for a physical Google Play gift card worth $100 is currently 460 Naira per dollar on the Nosh app. Therefore, if you sell your gift card now, you will receive a total of 46,000 Naira in your account.
The E-code form has a slightly different exchange rate at 430/$1, meaning that you would receive 43,000 Naira if you sold the E-code form at this time. It is important to note that these rates are subject to change, and it is recommended to check the gift card rates before trading as they may vary within a short period of time.
Nosh’s website and mobile app include a gift card rate calculator feature that allows you to determine the current value of your card at any given time.
Where to Sell Google Play Gift Cards in Nigeria
Google Play Gift Cards have become popular in Nigeria and many people now own these cards and seek reputable platforms to sell them. Unfortunately, the increased demand for these gift cards has also led to an increase in scams and fake traders.
Therefore, people are more cautious when it comes to choosing where to sell their gift cards.
Nosh is a trusted gift card trading platform that offers the best rates, is highly secure, and allows for cross-platform trading on iOS, Play Store, and the website. Payment is also guaranteed and done a few minutes after the transaction is successful.
Errors that may occur when attempting to redeem a Google Play Gift Card
There are several possible errors that you may encounter while trying to redeem a Google Play gift card. Here are some of the most common issues and their solutions:
- “Code already redeemed”: This error message means that the gift card code has already been used and cannot be used again.
- “Invalid code”: This error message means that the gift card code is not valid or has been typed incorrectly. Double-check the code and try again.
- “Code expired”: This error message means that the gift card has passed its expiration date and can no longer be redeemed.
- “Code not activated”: This error message means that the gift card has not yet been activated. You will need to contact the retailer or purchase location to have the card activated before you can redeem it.
- “Country not supported”: This error message means that the gift card is invalid in your country. You will need to purchase a valid gift card in your country to redeem it.
- “Terms of Service not accepted”: This error message means that you have not accepted the Google Play Terms of Service. In order to redeem the gift card, you will need to accept the terms.
If you continue to have issues redeeming your gift card, you may need to contact Google Play support for further assistance.
How to Avoid Google Play Gift Card Scams
There are different types of Google Play gift card scams on the internet today. Ensure to abide by the following tips in order to stay safe.
- Only purchase gift cards from trusted sources or retailers. Avoid buying gift cards from unfamiliar websites or individuals.
- Verify the authenticity of the gift card before purchasing. Some scammers will sell fake or invalid gift cards.
- Be wary of deals or offers that seem too good to be true. If a seller is offering a discounted gift card that is significantly lower than the face value, it may be a scam.
- Pay for the gift card with a secure payment method, such as a credit card or PayPal. Avoid paying with cash or wire transfers, as these methods are not traceable and can be difficult to recover if the gift card is fraudulent.
- Keep track of the gift card’s balance and report any suspicious activity to Google. If you notice any unauthorized charges on the gift card, contact Google immediately.
- Be cautious of emails or messages claiming to be from Google offering free gift cards or requesting personal information. These may be phishing scams trying to steal your information.
- If you are unsure about the validity of a gift card or the seller, do some research before making a purchase. Check for reviews or ask for recommendations from trusted sources.
How to Sell Google Play Gift Cards on Nosh
- To begin, you can either visit the Nosh website or download the mobile app, which is available for both Android and iPhone devices.
- Once you have accessed the app or website, log in or create an account if necessary.
- To select a gift card, swipe through the images or use the drop-down menu to choose from the options, such as a Google Play gift card.
- Click on the button labeled “Click here to begin” located below the text.
- On the following page, select the subcategory of your chosen Google Play gift card.
- Enter the amount of the gift card you wish to trade and then either upload an image of the gift card or enter the code.
- Press the “Sell” button and you will receive a notification when the trade is successful. Finally, click “Submit” to complete the process.
Trading Google Play gift cards is a wise decision as the rates are typically high due to the constant demand for them.
Opting to trade Google Play cards on Nosh is an even better choice, as we offer the highest rates and allow trading at any time of the day. You don’t need to delay anymore. Happy Trading!