With most businesses having online shops nowadays, gift cards have become an increasingly popular choice over cash when it comes to shopping at particular stores or using certain online platforms....
Do you feel an adrenaline rush at the mention of games? If yes, you deserve all the information about the Xbox gift card. This article will reveal all you need to know about Xbox gift cards: uses, redemption, balance, and more.
Xbox gift card is issued by Microsoft to make purchases easy for customers. It is available in two different forms namely physical and digital Xbox gift cards. It is easy to use and saves time on purchase. If you are wondering what to gift your gamer friend, it’s an ideal option. There are no fees attached to an Xbox gift card. Keep reading to learn more about Xbox gift cards.
Uses Of Xbox Gift Card
- Xbox gift cards can be used on the Xbox website and Microsoft Store.
- They can be used to redeem video games.
- You can use an Xbox gift card to redeem your favorite applications.
- Xbox gift cards can be used to play and download movies and TV shows.
- They can also be used to purchase devices like Xbox consoles and controllers.
- Xbox gift cards can be used to make subscriptions to Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass.
How To Redeem Xbox Gift Card
You can redeem your Xbox gift card on the website, Xbox One, Xbox App, or on Microsoft Store.
1. On The Web
- Go to the redemption page on Microsoft.
- Login with your details.
- Type in the 25-digit Xbox gift card number.
2. On Xbox One
- Open Xbox One and sign in.
- Scroll up and click on the “Store” menu.
- Select “Use a code” from the available options.
- Type in your Xbox gift code.
- Select “Next”
3. On Xbox App
- Open Xbox App on your mobile device.
- Scroll to the left menu and select “Store”
- Choose the “Redeem” option.
- Input your Xbox gift code in the required field.
- Click on the Next button.
4. On Microsoft Store
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your PC.
- Navigate to the upper-right corner and click on your username.
- Choose “Redeem code or gift cards”
- Input your Xbox gift code.
- Finally, click on Next.
How To Check Xbox Gift Card Balance
- Visit the Microsoft website.
- At the top of the page, click on the Xbox tab.
- Click on the “All Microsoft” dropdown menu.
- Select “Gift Cards”
- Select “Xbox gift card”
- Scroll to the Q&A section and select “Check Your Account Balance”
How To Sell Xbox Gift Cards Online
Xbox gift cards can be exchanged for cash in a few easy steps. Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Sign up with your email address on the Nosh website or install the mobile app.
- Verify your email address and log in.
- Click on “Sell Gift Cards”
- Select your gift card brand i.e. Xbox. You can swipe or simply select on the dropdown list.
- Select your Xbox gift card subcategory.
- Enter the amount of your Xbox gift card. The naira equivalent will be shown.
- Select the number of gift cards and payment method currency.
- Upload the images of your Xbox gift card.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Your trade request will be reviewed and your account will be credited appropriately.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Xbox Gift Card Work On Microsoft Store?
Yes, Xbox gift cards work on Microsoft Store, You can use them to redeem the gift card and the credit will be added to your account.
2. Where Can I Buy Xbox Gift Card?
There are various websites where you can buy Xbox gift cards. If I’m to recommend the ideal website for you, definitely Nosh. NOSH is the best place to buy all kinds of gift cards in Nigeria. The purchase is simple and straightforward.
3. Are Xbox Gift Cards Region Locked?
Yes, Xbox gift cards are region locked. This means if you purchase a United Xbox gift card, you can only redeem it in the US.
4. Do Xbox Gift Cards Have To Be Activated?
Yes, Xbox gift cards need to be activated before you can redeem them for any digital content.
5. Does My Xbox Gift Card Expire?
Yes, Xbox gift cards do expire. Check the back of the gift card or its packaging to confirm the date.
6. Why Is My Xbox Gift Card Not Working?
Your Xbox gift card may not be working due to certain reasons. Check if the gift card is expired, or already redeemed, and if you entered the correct code. Also, know that you can only redeem the Xbox gift card if it’s issued in the region you are currently in.
Xbox gift cards are amazing and one of the best ways to purchase your favorite games, movies, apps, and TV shows. It’s essential you know everything about Xbox gift cards, so as to efficiently use them. We’ve covered its uses, and how you can redeem and check its balance. To sell your Xbox gift card for cash, sign up on NOSH.