My beauty kings and queens, this article is for you. Some of us can invest our life savings in achieving our A-game in beauty. Like the Gen Zs will say, always maintaining beauty. Sephora gift card is one of the things that can make you grin as a beauty enthusiast. This article will teach you how to redeem and use Sephora gift cards. If you don’t know how to redeem Sephora gift cards, who should?
The Sephora brand is giving what it should give when it comes to providing all beauty products. From skincare, makeup, and fragrance, to hair products, Sephora will never fall your hand. Interested in getting these items without spending money? Well, a Sephora gift card is your guy. Let’s dive right in.
Uses Of Sephora Gift Cards
You can perform diverse wonders with your Sephora gift cards. Let me tell you how below:
1. Purchase Beauty Products On Sephora
As I mentioned, any beauty product you can think of is available at Sephora. The interesting thing about the Sephora gift card is that you can also use it online. This means you can use Sephora gift cards to redeem items at the physical store or on the website.
2. Perfect Gifting Options For Loved Ones
On special occasions like the birthdays of your friends or loved ones, Sephora gift cards can be considered gifts. I can promise you they will love it especially if they are a beauty enthusiast like you and me. Aside from removing the stress of thinking of the ideal gift, you also give the recipient an option to buy the exact item they want.
3. Donate To Charity Homes
Yes, you can accumulate points in the “good place” by donating Sephora gift cards. Charity homes appreciate donations like these. Simply make research online about nearby charity homes and give it to them.
4. Exchange Sephora Gift Cards For Cash
When you don’t feel like redeeming your Sephora gift card at the store, you can’t go wrong with cash. Gift card trading platforms like Nosh are built for this purpose. You can easily sell your Sephora gift card for cash. Whether you want it exchanged for naira, cedis, or dollars, Nosh is your go-to.
How To Redeem Sephora Gift Cards Online
Let me walk you through the steps to redeem Sephora gift cards online:
- Go to the Sephora official page. Alternatively, download and install the Sephora mobile app on your device.
- Create an account and sign in.
- Search for the products you want and add them to the shopping cart.
- Tap on the cart to confirm your order is correct.
- On the payment checkout page, type in your Sephora gift card number and PIN.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button to review the total that will be deducted from your balance.
- Hit “Place Order” to complete the purchase.
It’s always advisable to check your Sephora gift card balance before purchasing. This will save you from disappointment at the checkout point.
How To Redeem Sephora Gift Card For Cash
To convert your Sephora gift card to cash, follow these steps
- Visit the Nosh website or download the mobile app.
- Create an account with your email address.
- Verify your account and sign in.
- Click on “Sell Gift Cards” on the dashboard.
- Select your gift card brand i.e. Sephora.
- Select the subcategory of your Sephora gift card.
- Enter the amount of your Sephora gift card. The equivalent in the currency you indicated will be displayed immediately.
- Click the cart icon and upload your Sephora gift card images.
- Hit the Proceed button.
Where And How To Buy Sephora Gift Cards In Nigeria
Interested in buying a Sephora gift card as a gift for a loved one? The best place to buy Sephora gift cards in Nigeria is Nosh. The platform is easy to navigate and makes purchases seamless. Let’s check out how to buy a Sephora gift card on the Nosh platform.
- Sign in to the website or mobile app.
- Select the “Buy Gift Card’ option.
- Select the gift card country.
- Search and select the gift card.
- Select the amount you want to buy.
- Indicate the quantity you want.
- Click on the Proceed button.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s Sephora Gift Card Used For?
Sephora gift cards are used to redeem beauty products at Sephora. They are acceptable payment methods at the brand
2. Where Is Sephora Gift Card Number?
The 16-digit Sephora gift card number can be found on the back of the gift card.
3. Does Sephora Gift Card Expire?
No, Sephora gift cards have no expiry date. They can be redeemed anytime you are ready.
4. How Much Is A $100 Sephora Gift Card In Nigeria?
The current price of a $100 Sephora gift card in Nigeria ranges between NGN40,000 and NGN50,000. Also, know the price differs based on the subcategory of your Sephora gift card. To know the actual rate in real-time, take advantage of the rate calculator on Nosh.
The steps covered in this article above will guide you to redeem Sephora gift cards with ease. They can be redeemed for beauty products at Sephora, exchanged for cash, or given out as gifts. In case when you want some cash, sign up on Nosh to sell your Sephora gift card.