Do you have an iTunes gift card and looking for how to use it? This guide is for you. An iTunes gift card can get you music, movies, TV shows, books, apps, and games. Gifting someone an iTunes gift card is one of the effective ways of making your recipient smile. You can never go wrong with gifting a family member or friend an iTunes gift card. In case you got it as a gift or purchased an iTunes gift card, you need to redeem it. You can redeem an iTunes gift card on iOS or Mac and I will be showing you how in this article. Let’s get started.
How To Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Card On iOs
A step-by-step guide to redeem an iTunes gift card on an iOS device.
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Scroll to the top-right corner and click on your profile icon.
- Click on Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Tap the camera icon and scan the bar code on your iTunes gift card.
- The alternate step to the above is to enter the iTunes code manually.
- Click on the Redeem button.
- Voila, you can go ahead to buy any interested content.
How To Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Card On Macs
Follow the step outlined below to redeem the iTunes gift card on Mac.
- Navigate to the top-left corner of your Mac screen and tap on Apple.
- Tap on “App Store”
- Scroll to the bottom-left corner and tap on your profile picture.
- Navigate to the top-right corner and select Redeem Gift Card.
- Type in your Apple password.
- Type in the code manually or scan your iTunes gift card bar code.
- Click on the Redeem button.
How To Redeem iTunes Gift Card For Cash
The use of an iTunes gift card is not limited to redeeming digital content alone. You can also decide to redeem your iTunes gift card for cash. A gift card trading platform like Nosh is built to meet this need for you. Below is an easy guide to sell your iTunes gift card.
- Sign up on the Nosh website or mobile app.
- Verify your account via the link sent to you.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Choose Sell Gift Card.
- Swipe or select the iTunes gift card from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the subcategory of your iTunes gift card.
- Enter the amount of your gift card. The naira equivalent will be shown.
- Click the cart icon to upload the iTunes image.
- Click on the Proceed button.
How To Check iTunes Gift Card Balance
- Register an account on the iTunes store.
- Scroll to the top side of the screen and click on the Featured tab.
- Your current balance can be found under your Apple ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are iTunes And Apple Gift Cards The Same?
No, iTunes and Apple gift cards are not the same. iTunes gift cards are mainly used to purchase digital content like music, games, applications, movies, etc. Apple gift cards, on the other hand, are used to buy Apple products like MacBook, iPhone, etc.
2. Can I Use Itunes Gift Card For In-App Purchases?
Yes, you can use your iTunes gift card to pay for any in-app purchases.
3. How Much Is A $100 iTunes Gift Card In Naira?
Currently, a $100 iTunes gift card is around NGN39,000 and NGN43,000 in Nigeria. The amount you get in return for your $100 iTunes gift card is dependent on the country. For example, a USA $100 iTunes gift card is valued more than Mexico or Sweden iTunes gift card. There are also other factors that determine the rate. It’s best recommended to use the rate calculator on Nosh to confirm the current rate.
This guide covers how to redeem iTunes gift cards on iOS and macOS. Recall that it is advisable to confirm the balance on your iTunes gift card before making a purchase. You can also easily convert your iTunes gift card to cash. The ideal way to achieve that is to sign up on the Nosh mobile app.