With assurance and a smile, I say “Yes” to the title of this blog post. You can use a Target gift card at Starbucks, given that Starbucks is located within a Target store.
Isn’t it lovely to shop at Target and at the same time sip a cup of Starbucks coffee purchased within the same location and use the same Target gift card for every purchase made both at Target and at Starbucks?
In this article, I will explain how to use Target gift cards at Starbucks and the benefits of using Target gift cards at Starbucks. So, walk with me.
Starbucks is a popular coffee giant that is known for offering quality coffee services and a cosy atmosphere. If you are a regular Starbucks customer and also like shopping at Target, there’s a convenient synergy waiting for you, and that is, you can use your Target gift card to fuel your caffeine cravings.
How to Use Target Gift Cards At Starbucks
Target and Starbucks became associates and their partnership allows customers to make use of their Target gift cards to pay for their favourite beverages and treats. Below is the step-by-step way to use your Target gift card at Starbucks:
- Go to the closest Starbucks located within a Target store.
- Choose the products you want from the Starbucks menu.
- At checkout, tell the cashier that you want to make your payment with your Target gift card.
- Then either swipe or scan the gift card to complete your purchase.
Advantages of Using Target Gift Cards At Starbucks
There are a few benefits to using Target gift cards to make purchases on Starbucks, and below are highlighted few:
- You can be on the lookout for exclusive promotions.
- There are special discounts or schemes because both Target and Starbucks work together to provide something exceptional for their customers.
- It helps you manage your spending at Starbucks when you use a gift card with a specific amount.
You can get extra benefits if there are added reward benefits when you use Target gift cards at Starbucks.
Also Read: How To Check Target Gift Card Balance
Frequently Asked Questions About The Use of Target Gift Cards At Starbucks
1. Can I use any Target gift card at Starbucks?
Yes. You can use any Target gift card, such as RedCard credit and debit cards at Starbucks that are within Target stores because it is Target-branded.
Also, the Target gift cards are closed-loop which means they can only be accepted at Target stores and Target branded stores. However, for online purchases, Target gift cards can only be used on the Target website and not on Starbucks’ website.
2. What Can I Buy With A Target Gift Card At Starbucks?
You can purchase any item at Starbucks within Target stores as long as it’s on the menu.
Before choosing to purchase Target gift cards, you can always use the store finder to find out more information and stop by the Target Starbucks that is nearest to you.
However, as was previously indicated, you are unable to spend your Target gift cards at any Starbucks that is not a Target shop.
With Target gift cards, you’ll unfortunately not be able to gain rewards for your Starbucks rewards program or order through your Starbucks account.
3. Can I earn Starbucks rewards points when using a Target gift card at Starbucks?
You will not be able to gain reward points or perks for your Starbucks rewards when using a Target gift card at Starbucks within Target stores.
4. Can I reload my Starbucks card using a Target gift card?
No, you cannot reload a Starbucks card with a Target gift card. On the other hand, Target gift cards can be used to pay for Starbucks purchases made within Target locations.
5. Is there a limit to the number of Target gift cards I can use in a single Starbucks transaction?
You can use up to 10 Target gift cards as payment for a particular order at checkout.
6. Does Target gift card expire?
No. It is even printed on the gift card that Target gift cards never expire, and they also do not lose value.
7. Can I use a Target gift card at standalone Starbucks locations or only those within Target stores?
No. Target gift cards can only be accepted at Starbucks located within Target stores and cannot be valid at standalone Starbucks locations.
The partnership between Starbucks and Target provides a great harmony for shoppers and coffee lovers. And in addition to that, it also grants access to special benefits and advantages.
As a shopper, the next time you are in Target, remember to treat yourself with a Starbucks pleasure using your gift card. Sip, explore and enjoy the experience.