Walmart gift card is one of the most gifted gift cards in the United States. This is because of the various categories of items available in the brand’s store. Are you finding out how to know your card’s balance? This article will show you how to check your Walmart gift card balance.
Walmart is a trusted store and offers various products including kitchen items, clothing, groceries, electronics, and more. You can use your Walmart gift card to purchase any of these items. However, it’s always recommended you check your balance before shopping. Let’s quickly look at the different methods you can use.
How To Check The Balance On A Walmart Gift Card
Option 1: Checking The Balance Through The Walmart Website
- Visit the Walmart balance checker page.
- Type in the 16-digit gift card number.
- Type in your gift card PIN.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
Option 2: Checking The Balance Through Phone/USSD code
You don’t need to access the internet before checking your Walmart gift card balance. You can simply speak with customer support via phone or punch in the USSD code.
- Identify the customer support phone number written on the gift card.
- Dial the number on your device and listen to the prompts attentively.
- Punch in your gift card number and PIN as requested.
- An automated voice will tell you your current balance.
Option 3: Checking The Balance At The Walmart Store
The third method you can leverage to check your balance is by visiting a nearby Walmart store.
- Ensure you to the Walmart store with your Walmart gift card.
- Walk down to the cashier’s desk.
- Communicate your balance check request to the available customer rep/cashier.
- Tell them your gift card number and PIN.
- Your gift card will be scanned into their system.
- In a few mins, they will provide your current balance.
Tips For Troubleshooting Any Issues That May Arise When Trying To Check The Balance
- Confirm that you entered the right Walmart gift card number and PIN.
- Check if your Walmart gift card has been activated.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and caches.
- Above all, your last resort should always be the Walmart customer service team. You can dial 1-800-925-6278 to contact them.
Next Steps After Checking The Balance
After checking the balance, what next? You can decide to redeem your gift card for items at the store or sell your Walmart gift card for cash. To sell your gift card, it’s important to go for an ideal trading platform. Nosh is the best place to sell all kinds of gift cards in Nigeria. You can get started by downloading the mobile app on PlayStore or AppStore. Alternatively, sign up for an account by visiting the Nosh website. Asides from redeeming your card or exchanging it for cash, you can also decide to give it out as a gift.
There are various methods you can leverage to check your Walmart gift card balance. I’ve shown how you can check your Walmart gift card balance via the website, phone, and Walmart store. By following the steps outlined below, you will have no issue. Ensure to always keep tabs on your balance. This will help you avoid any unexpected drama at checkout.