Do you want to learn how to activate and use your Visa gift card? This article is your go-to guide.
Visa gift cards are used to make purchases as a payment option almost everywhere. They are simple and easy to use. It’s also a perfect gift card for friends and family. To be able to use Visa gift cards online, you need to activate them first. Keep reading to find out how to.
How To Activate Your Visa Gift Card
It is important you know how to activate your Visa gift card because it’s a necessary action before you can use it to make purchases. Check the outlined step-by-step guide below:
- Check the link on the front sticker or back of your Visa gift card.
- Enter the 16-digit Visa gift card number.
- Enter the 3-digit CVN code.
- Click on the “Activate Gift Card” button.
Alternatively, dial the customer care number on the gift card and follow the instructions.
How To Use Your Visa Gift Card Online
You can use your Visa gift card to make purchases on any website and it’s easy to do. First, ensure to confirm you have enough funds on your card to cover your expenses. Now follow these simple steps below to use a Visa gift card as your payment option.
- Select the items you want to buy.
- Add them to cart and proceed to checkout.
- There will be several options like credit or debit cards, PayPal, gift cards, etc.
- Enter your Visa gift card details.
- Input your address to the billing section and complete the purchase.
How To Exchange Visa Gift Cards For Cash Online
Visa gift card has one of the hottest rates on Nosh currently. Exchange your Visa gift card seamlessly with the steps below.
- Go to the Nosh website or download the mobile app.
- Register for a new account.
- Verify your account via the link sent to you.
- Now, log in with your email address and password.
- Click on the “Sell Gift Cards” option.
- Swipe the gift cards or select Visa gift card from the dropdown menu.
- Select the subcategory of your Visa gift card which is based on the denomination range.
- Type in the amount you want to trade. The naira equivalent will be shown.
- Upload the images of your gift card.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Read the important notice and complete the trade.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Use My Visa Gift Card Online?
Yes, you can use your Visa gift card on any website that accepts Visa cards as a payment option. It functions like a credit card so, it’s easy to use.
2. Do Visa Gift Cards Work Internationally?
Yes, Visa gift cards work in most countries in the world. Most stores accept Visa gift cards but some may not accept them.
3. Does Visa Gift Card Have Fees?
Yes, all Visa gift cards have a fee. The value of the gift card determines the fee it will be charged. There is a fee of $2.95 on Visa gift cards ranging between $10 and $74.99. A fee of $3.95 applies to Visa gift cards of $75.00 and $149.99.
4. Are Visa Gift Cards Reloadable?
No, Visa gift cards are not reloadable. You can only use the funds preloaded on it. However, Visa prepaid cards used at ATMs are reloadable.
5. What Visa Gift Card Can Be Used At ATM?
Visa Prepaid credit cards can be used to withdraw cash at the ATM.
With the guideline provided in this guide, you should be able to easily activate and use your Visa gift cards. Note that it is essential you register your Visa gift card if you want to use it online. The instructions on how to get that done are always available when you purchase the gift card. To sell your Visa gift card for cash, sign up on the Nosh app.