I’m taking a wide guess you are a gamer if you are currently reading this. Gaming is life like my gamer friend would always say. Unarguably, PlayStation is one of the video game consoles that can offer you premium entertainment. To be able to play your PS4 and PS5 games, you need to get credit on your account. It’s only logical to know how to buy and redeem PlayStation gift cards. I will explain how you can redeem it on different devices and in different ways. First, learn how to easily buy a PlayStation gift card online.
How To Buy PlayStation Gift Cards Online
Follow these steps to buy a PlayStation gift card on NOSH.
- Download the Nosh app on your device or visit the Nosh website.
- Create an account with your email address.
- Sign in after verifying your account.
- Choose Buy Gift Cards.
- Choose the country of the gift card you want to purchase e.g. United States.
- Choose the gift card brand name which in this case is PlayStation.
- Select the amount and quantity you want to purchase.
- Confirm the details you input are correct.
- Swipe right to complete the purchase.
Different Ways To Redeem PlayStation Codes
1. On Web Browser
- Open the PlayStation store on your device and log in.
- Scroll to the top of the screen and tap on your profile icon.
- Select “Redeem Codes” from the dropdown menu.
- Input your 12-digit Playstation code.
- Tap on Redeem.
2. On Mobile App
- Log in to your PlayStation app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the PlayStation logo.
- Scroll to the top-right corner of the screen and click on the three-line menu.
- Choose Redeem Code.
- Type in your PlayStation code.
- Click on Redeem.
3. On Your PS5 Console
- Sign into your account on your PS5 to access the PlayStation store.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Users and Accounts.
- Select Account.
- Select Payments and Subscriptions.
- Click on Redeem Code.
- Type in your 12-character code.
- Tap on Redeem.
4. On Your PS4 Console
- Sign in to your account on your PS4.
- Navigate to the store menu and select Redeem Codes.
- Enter the 12-digit Playstation code into the required field.
- Click on Redeem.
How To Redeem My PlayStation Gift Cards To Naira
Another way to use your PlayStation is to redeem it for cash. Learn how to do that below:
- Sign up on the Nosh website or the mobile app.
- Once you’ve verified your account, log in.
- Choose “Sell Gift Cards”.
- Select your gift card name in the dropdown or swipe i.e. PlayStation.
- Choose the subcategory of the PlayStation gift card you have.
- Enter the amount of your gift card.
- Upload the images of your PlayStation gift card.
- Hit the Proceed button.
- Click on the “Complete Trade” button.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where Can I Buy PlayStation Gift Cards?
You can buy PlayStation gift cards on the Nosh website or mobile app. All you have to do to get started is sign up.
2. Where Can I Redeem PlayStation Gift Card?
Go to the PlayStation Store on your device to redeem your gift card. You can also redeem the PlayStation gift card for cash on NOSH.
3. How Much Is A $100 PlayStation Gift Card In Nigeria?
Currently, a $100 PlayStation gift card in Nigeria ranges between 18,000 Naira and 22,000 Naira. To get the exact rate in time, use the gift card rate calculator on the Nosh website. This is because the rate is not constant due to market conditions.
4. When Do PlayStation Gift Cards Expire?
Some PlayStation gift cards expire after one year of purchase. The expiry dates are not written on the card like others. So, it’s advisable to redeem your code as soon as you purchase it.
5. Are PlayStation Gift Cards Region Locked?
Yes, PlayStation gift cards are region locked. You can only redeem the code in the same PlayStation store region.
PlayStation gift cards grant all gamers access to play their favorite games. With the guide provided above, you should be able to buy and redeem PlayStation gift cards easily. Remember you can choose to sell your PlayStation gift card for cash on the Nosh app. Your sure place for seamless trade.