Are you curious about where and how to sell gift cards in Ghana in 2023? That’s great because this article will address all your concerns and give you the best information possible.
I have a friend in Ghana that goes by the name, Adjo. He contacted me last week Monday about the same concerns. His friend based in the US shared a digital Steam gift card with him on his birthday as a gift.
He made the decision to sell the Steam gift card but didn’t know how or where to sell it. I have quite the experience when it comes to exchanging gift cards. I provided him with the right information and he was able to sell the gift card in Ghana.
Oh yeah, you are here to discover that same information. Let’s dive right into it.
Selling gift cards in Ghana might be quite challenging if you do not have the right information. The exchange of gift cards for cedis has become the new norm because of its convenience and flexibility. There are several online platforms to exchange gift cards in Ghana but the one that really stands out for me is NOSH.
Where To Sell Gift Card In Ghana
As I mentioned earlier, the best place to sell gift cards in Ghana is Nosh. Nosh is a reputable trading platform that offers gift card exchange services in Ghana and Nigeria. In search of the most convenient and easiest route to sell gift cards in Ghana? Then, you will never go wrong with Nosh. To start trading, sign up on the website or download the mobile app on the Google Play store/ App store.
Factors To Consider Before You Sell Gift Cards In Ghana
There are various factors you need to consider before you sell your gift cards for cedis. Let’s look at them.
- Security: How safe is the platform? You really don’t want to end up losing your gift card and money. You can confirm this by making proper research online or checking out reviews of previous users. This article is here for you to avoid that headache. On the Nosh platform, stage two KYC helps to keep your details and money safe.
- Best rates: there are certain platforms that are safe but then, what’s the rate they are offering? You still need to go for the best while ensuring you are safe. Which platform will give you the highest rate for your gift card?
- Transaction speed: you don’t want to spend unnecessary time exchanging gift cards. You will be able to convert your gift card to cedis within an average of 5 mins on the Nosh platform or mobile app.
- Usability of the platform: how easy it is to navigate the platform? An ideal platform should be easy to use with little or no guidance.
- 24/7 Customer support: there may be cases where you need to ask for clarifications or need assistance. No matter the time of the day, you should be able to reach customer service. At Nosh, customers FIRST.
How To Sell Gift Cards In Ghana In 2023
Exchange your gift cards to cedis in Ghana via the Nosh platform. Let’s look at the steps involved:
- Download the Nosh app or visit the Nosh website.
- Create an account with your personal details.
- Verify your email address and sign in back.
- On the mobile app, You can swipe the camera trade to exchange on the go.
- Alternatively, navigate to Sell Giftcards on the website or app.
- Select the name of the gift card you want to sell e.g iTunes
- Choose the subcategory of the gift card.
- Type in the amount of the gift card.
- Switch the currency to Cedis. The amount you will get paid in GHS will be displayed immediately.
- Upload the picture of the gift card and swipe to sell.
Top Gift Cards In Ghana
- iTunes Gift Card
- Amazon Gift Card
- Google Play Gift Card
- Steam Gift Card
- Razer Gold Gift Card
- Amex Gift Card
- Nordstrom Gift Card
- Sephora Gift Card
- GameStop Gift Card
- Footlocker Gift Card
How To Know The Rate Of Gift Cards In Ghana
The rate of a gift card can best be determined with a gift card rate calculator. Generally, the rate of a gift card depends on the type of gift card. For example, when you sell a Google Play gift card, the rate can vary from GH₵800 to GH₵1300. Other factors that affect the rate of a gift card include the popularity of the gift card, market demand and supply, and current exchange rate.
To be in the loop about the rate of a particular gift card, I recommend you activate the rate alert available on the Nosh app. You will always be notified whenever there is a rate higher than you entered. To check the current rate, leverage the rate calculator on the Nosh website or mobile app.
To sell your gift card for cedis instantly, Nosh comes in handy. Getting the best rates is also important since that’s the way to enjoy the value of your gift card.
In case of questions or clarifications, reach out to the Nosh customer support team via the in-app live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No time to waste time.
DOWNLOAD NOSH ON PLAY STORE
DOWNLOAD NOSH ON APP STORE